About Thompson machinery


Thompson Machinery traces its roots back to 1944, when DeWitt Thompson Jr. and his business partner George Green operated a GMC Truck Dealership in middle Tennessee. The dealership had gained a reputation of providing excellent service in support of sales. It was this core philosophy that led to De Thompson being awarded a Caterpillar dealership covering 39 counties in middle Tennessee, and Thompson & Green Machinery was founded.

View Our Construction Equipment